Situated at the gatesof the Basque country, the campsite Sud Land is a privileged place close to the beaches. The campsite features mobile home and cottage rentals.
The water park consists of two outdoor pools, a paddling pool with snake slide, a covered pool and Double Tube water slides!
In the South of the Landes, only a stone's throw from Spain, visit Capbreton, well-known for its water sports lik surfing, kite surfing or rafting. Take a stroll in Hossegor's harbour and discover the Museum of the Sea and the City of the Ocean. The region lacks for nothing in making your holidays unforgettable.
N.B : Advice from Emilie: if you choose a Mobile Home Top Presta you will get an accommodation with air conditioning, TV and dishwasher
Free wifi access on the entire campsite
Shuttle to the beach (July/August)
ZOO de Labenne : 1 km - Marais d'Orx natural reserve: 4.5 km - Port of Capbreton: 10km - Spain: 50 km - Saint Sebastian: 73km - Biarritz: 23km - Saint Jean de Luz: 40km.
On this campsite the Fun Dose is purple. This means it's a very lively campsite. In july and august, we offer the following:
- The Clapou Club for 4-6 year olds and Policator Club for 7-10 year olds welcomes your children Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. and from 3 p.m.–5 p.m.
- The Nobodys (11-17 year olds) meet up five times a week.
- 4 activity leaders are present on the campsite all summer. Aquatic wake-up call every morning, sports tournaments and friendly entertainment are organised all day long.
- 4 big evening events are organized per week and we will also surprise you with our top secret entertainment and the summer dance.
- Additionally, many evenings are hosted by hired entertainers and performers who provide high quality shows.
Camping Sud Land is part of the Capfun group.Capfun.co.uk
Click here to find out about our policies and other destinations
FranceLoc has more than 100 000 Fans.Facebook Capfun
Join the adventure !
Become a fan of campsite Sud LandFacebook Sud Land
Click here to make a booking